HSCC'08: Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control
April 22-24, 2008, St. Louis, MO, USA
HSCC-08 is part of the inaugural CPSWEEK, together with the Real Time and Embedded Technology and Applications Symposium (RTAS '08) and the International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN '08). It is a single-track conference focusing on research in embedded, reactive systems involving the interplay between symbolic/switching and continuous dynamical behaviors.
Submissions are invited in all areas pertaining to the design, analysis, control, optimization, implementation, and applications of hybrid dynamical systems. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Models of heterogeneous systems
- Computability and complexity
- Real-time computing and control
- Embedded and resource-aware control
- Control and estimation over wireless networks
- Tools for analysis, verification, control, and design
- Programming languages support and implementation
- Applications, including automotive, communication networks, avionics, energy systems, transportation networks, biology and other sciences, manufacturing, and robotics
The manuscripts are due on October 12, 2007, and detailed submission instructions are available at the conference website at http://www.hscc08.gatech.edu/.